A brief glimpse into the daily happenings of a 6-year-old, his new baby brother and his family.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

What the bunny brought me (sorta)


We spent Easter Sunday just as all good Christians should--- car shopping. On Monday night, we sealed the deal on a new minivan. I have proudly joined the ranks of a stereo-typical JoCo mom. I've even had entire conversations with people about the joys of "stow and go" storage and the thrill of 3-climate zones. Don't even get me started on the remote side doors. Chills. It seriously gives me chills.

Ben is loving "Mommy's new blue van rocket". He's pretty sure it's magical enough to blast into outer space. Anytime we leave the house, he asks, "We get to take your new BLOOOO van, Mommy?" As we travel down the road he giggles and yells, "Whee! This is fun. I love this BLOOOOOO van." Yeah, he's a nerd. That ol' apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

So, the next time you and your 30 friends need to go somewhere together, you know who to call. I might be able to cram 35 friends if some are willing to be "stowed."

No comments: