A brief glimpse into the daily happenings of a 6-year-old, his new baby brother and his family.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Prince Charming

I'm not really sure what I'm being buttered up for, but it must be something big. Quotes from the last few days:

Thursday, while getting dressed in the AM

H: There you go! You're all dressed.
B: (looks himself up and down, then looks me up and down) Wow, Mom. You know what?

H: What?
B: We're HOT! We look goooooooooooood.


Wednesday afternoon
B: Mommy, you're such a tiny thing. You're SOOOOOOO cute.


Monday evening
B: What can I help ya' do, Babe?
H: Well, I'm making dinner...

B: I'll be your sa-sis-tant (assistant). You're the master, Mom.
H: That's great. Thanks for helping me.

B: Of course. You're de-wight-ful.

These little moments have been sprinkled with a frequent dose of "Awww, Mom. You're the best." I wonder what he wants.... or maybe more accurately... I wonder what he DID.

Side note: He still hasn't noticed that Baseball isn't swimming around. Now I find myself sending him over to talk to "the fish", just to see how long it's going to take.

No comments: