A brief glimpse into the daily happenings of a 6-year-old, his new baby brother and his family.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

10 Random Things

Because Amy tagged me and nobody loves a good list as much as I do, here is a list of 10 random things about me (in no particular order).

1. I am obsessed with buying can koozies. (You know, those trashy foam things that you put a can in?) I love them. I firmly believe that diet coke from a can is only acceptable when consumed while inside a koozie.


2. I can't use text-messaging short hand because it drives the grammar teacher in me crazy. (ex: b4 for before, U for you)

3. If given the opportunity, I would eat only salt & vinegar potato chips for the rest of my life.

4. When I was 3 or 4, I was on Romper Room. I had to be told to let the other kids have a turn in the tunnel (I kept going through then running right back to the front of the line).

5. In the last year, I have come to believe in angels. Well, one anyway. (I miss Allyson so much).

6. Right now, I'm reading "I Was a Really Good Mom Before I Had Kids" and "Nineteen Minutes." One is a feel-better-about-yourself-parenting book, the other is a fiction novel about a high school shooting.

7. I purposefully think of words I know Ben can't pronounce and then find reasons for him to say them over and over. Right now, it's "pink fury" (a Backyardagains thing), "trick", and "Band aid."

8. I can't stand black licorice. The smell alone makes me sick.

9. Someday I want to live on water--- lake, or ideally, an ocean.

10. I think "fart", "poop", and "burp" humor is hilarious. I laugh like a 13-year-old boy. (Just typing the words made me chuckle.)

No comments: