A brief glimpse into the daily happenings of a 6-year-old, his new baby brother and his family.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Raiding the Pantry

This morning, I found evidence of a 30+ pound "mouse" that has been helping himself to items in the pantry. First, it was the bag of marshmallows--opened and shoved on the bottom shelf next to the cereal. Then, I found a box of Girl Scout cookies that was opened, with one ENTIRE SLEEVE of cookies missing...just the wrapper was left in the box.

Just as I was about to mention this "mouse" to Ben, I looked in the kitchen to see his behind peeking out from the pantry. He had climbed in to stand on the bottom shelf and then pulled the door almost all the way closed while he ransacked the snacks. I guess I'll spend part of this rainy day reorganizing the pantry.

No comments: