A brief glimpse into the daily happenings of a 6-year-old, his new baby brother and his family.

Monday, January 1, 2007

Blogging Mama

Happy 2007!
With the new year, I'm finally getting around to launching a personal blog. Since I've been less than consistent sending pictures of Ben via email, I hope this blog will be an easy way for you to check in for "just a little minute" and see what we're up to.

In the spirit of other "mom blogs" I'm also going to use this blog as a baby book or diary to keep track of the funny, sweet, and crazy things that happen in our house.

The title of the blog "Just a Little Minute" is a multi-purpose phrase Ben learned from his buddy, Riley. Lately, it means any of the following...

If Ben says it:
* "Gee, Mom. I'll follow your most recent demand when I'm good and ready."

* "I'm not quite ready for a nap/bedtime. I'll continue doing whatever I want."
* "I know we've played 'Hungry, Hungry Hippos a million times. Let's play again."


If Heather says it:
* "For the love of Christmas, please take a nap....for just a little minute!" (which hopefully translates to at least 2 hours)
* "I'm checking my email right now and you're watching a perfectly good show."

* "PLEASE let me finish taking a shower. Then we can play 'Hungry, Hungry Hippos again."

I hope you'll enjoy the little minutes of our days!

No comments: