A brief glimpse into the daily happenings of a 6-year-old, his new baby brother and his family.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Young Jedi

Photo note: How cool are these Star Wars Lego's? I love that someone (most likely an adult) took the time to build the "these aren't the droids you're looking for" scene, took pictures of it, and then posted it on the Internet.


Obi-Wan (Old BEN) Kenobi would be proud. The force is strong with our young Jedi. He has spent the last week trying to perfect his Jedi mind tricks. I seem to remember that those only work on the "weak"...why is he only trying them on me?

H: No more cookies.
B: You WANT to give me ONE MORE COOKIE.

H: I don't want to watch Dragon Tales.
B: You DO WANT to watch Dragon Tales.

H: Eww. You stink. Time for a bath.

B: It's NOT time for a bath. Abby stinks.

Man, I hope he's not seduced by the dark side.

P.S. When I sat down to write this entry, I wanted to make sure I spelled the Star Wars terms correctly ('cause I know some SW geeks that will read the blog and I know I'd hear about it if I spelled something wrong). Have you ever Googled "Star Wars Characters" or "Star Wars Terms"? Oh my. Then, I decided to check out my other new online obsession--- Wikipedia. Seriously, use this link to visit Wikipedia and see the VOLUMES of information on Star Wars. It's amazing how much information people can gather about a topic when they never leave their homes.

No comments: